We provide expert immigration services to people who want to study, visit, work or immigrate permanently to Canada.
We work closely with you to help you make your Canadian dream a reality.

Study Permit

Canada offers some of the best colleges and universities around the world.
In order to be eligible for a study permit, you must meet certain criteria and that’s where we come in.

We provide you with excellent knowledge about the Canadain education system, help you streamline your program and school options, educate you on how to meet the requirements for the study permit and guide you through the application process.


Temporary Resident Visa

Visit and embrace Canada’s diversity and multiculturalism!
Visitors , international students and temporary foreign workers need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
If you are from a visa-exempt country, you do not need a TRV but may need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) before entering Canada.
Visitors to Canada may stay for up to six months when they first enter Canada. If they wish to stay longer, they need to apply for an extension.

Work Permits

Canada is a land of opportunities and we are just waiting for you to explore these opportunities. You need a work permit to work in Canada; and there are various work permits that you may qualify for. Complete our free assessment and explore your options with us.


Permanent Residence

Are you considering making Canada your new or second home?
You may qualify for one of the various programs that leads permanent residence in Canada.
Complete our free assessment to know what program(s) you may qualify for and start your immigration journey with us.


Apply for Canadian Citizenship

Canadians have one of the best passports in the world and can travel to most countries of the wold visa-free. We are here to guide you with your citizen application process. Contact us today!


Sponsor your spouse or dependent child(ren)

Canadians and Permanent residents can sponsor their spouse, common law or conjugal partners. They can also sponsor their dependent child(ren)
There are some requirements to qualify as a sponsor; there are also requirements for the applicants to be eligible for sponsorship.
Book a consultation now to know if you qualify to be a sponsor!


Sponsor your parents and grandparents

Canada is strongly committed to family reunification. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their parents and grandparents to become permanent residents. Contact us today to learn more!


Business Investor

Immigrate as a permanent resident through the various business immigration programs. Ask us how!