Why should I hire an immigration consultant?

Hiring a professional takes away all the complexity of navigating through the complex immigration process, so you can relax and enjoy regular activities. Just as a patient needs a doctor to diagnose their illness, a regulated Canadian immigration consultant assesses your qualifications, advice you on the options available to you as well as guide you through the application process.

What should I expect after completing your assessment?

We will schedule a consultation session with you (typically 1 hour) to go over the details of your assessment, educate you on Canadian immigration laws and process and what program(s) you qualify for. We advise you on the step by step process required for your application. An agreement and invoice are usually sent to you before the meeting.

Why should I pay for a consultation?

We will be reviewing your application, researching programs tailored directly to your specific situation and providing you with an expert solution(s). We do all of these to ensure that we provide you with quality service, as such we deserve to be compensated for our time.

I live outside Canada, can I still retain your services?

Yes, 90% of our clients are currently living outside Canada and are in different time zones. We always put our customers first and try to be flexible in meeting their needs; as such, we try to connect with them and submit their applications in a timely manner.

How long will my application take?

Application processing times vary depending on the type of program you are applying for.

Can I work while studying in Canada?

Yes, you are eligible to work as an international student for up to 20 hours a week on and off-campus and can work for up to 40 hours per week during institutional holidays or breaks. To be eligible you must have a valid Study Permit, be a full-time student in one of the post-secondary colleges, community colleges or universities in Canada and enrolled in a program that lasts for more than six months.

Do I lose my permanent resident status when my card expires?

No, you do not lose your status as a PR if your card expires. You can renew your card or apply to become a Canadian citizen if you are eligible.

Do I become a Canadian Citizen when I marry a Canadian?

No, you do not become a Canadian citizen by marrying a Canadian.